Saturday, November 1, 2008

First Blog!

Well, I've done it. I have started a blog. Maybe this is the beginning of something big, maybe not but who cares! Gah! It's so awkward writing these things... hopefully I'll get better over time!

A little about myself:

I'm an atheist (obviously), a Linux/Windows user, and I generally prefer Democrats. I have 3 cats, but my favorite is the one called Sabbath. Maybe I'll post pics later... My favorite book? Right now, that would be The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins. Gawd I feel like a typical atheist.

Here's my favorite personal quote: "It takes Zeitgeist: The Movie and the internet to make you agnostic, and Richard Dawkins to make you atheist." -- of course not everybody follows this formula, but it's worked well in my experience! It goes well with a little logic and a dash of support.

I am supporting Obama in this election, mostly because he seems to support religious freedom more than McCain and because he has run an honorable campaign in contrast to McCain's false, fear-mongering, hateful one.

Other things I like to do: Softmod my PSP (I don't know how to program --yet), experiment with Linux, visit the seedy underbelly of the internet, buy inexpensive technology, talk with my friends about politics, religion, and everything else, and dwell on the amount of transparency with respect to reality and our government.

Hopefully there will be future posts concerning things that stimulate my thinking, and if I manage to figure out Linux or PSP stuff there will be noob-friendly guides.

Phew, well, the rest is history from here on out! Please leave me some comments to let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment